EFN Pro-Staff Pics – Trophy Trout!!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Here’s a couple pics from John “smtroutchaser” Eggers from last night. In his own words…”I was out for about two hours last night hunting for trophy trout using the Super Bow spinner. Here is a couple of the bigger ones. CPR.”

Awesome fish Mr. Eggers! Thanks for the pics.

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTR, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

Good fishin’,

EFN Webstaff

JimW
    SE MN

NIce browners John!

Just remember not to take pictures of the horizon!LOL SOmeone like me can figure streams out in a hurry!!(JK)

That first one looks like it was about 21 inches? The colors on that second fish are real nice!

Jim W

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Nice fish John !!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

HFP
    Alma WI

nice fish!, they go back in the water?…

smtroutchaser
    Minnesota

Yes, they were released.

Good eye ball on the size Jim, thats almost excatly what she measured, although it wouldn’t hold still long enough for an accurate measurement

John

fishinsmallies
    Rochester, MN

Nice fish smtroutchaser. They must be eating well, they look very healthy. Keep the pics coming.

F.S.

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

the first pic is a female …hence the rounded head and blah colors the second a male …nice deep coloration and a hook jaw to boot…and yes..the horizon….I know exactly where you were!!!!LOL!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.