St Louis river

• fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

I am heading to a Bachelor party at Indian Point Resort on the St. Louis River. Does anyone know anything about this resort? How about that stretch of river? Will I be able to run my bass boat up there?

If there is any insite about the river please let me know. I would hate to drag my rig up there and have it sit in the camp site. ($3.00 a gallon.)

As always thank you in advance.

Bob Bowman
    MN

I know nothing about where you are staying, but you should have no problems running the river down there. If you head up river, just make sure that you keep an eye on the channel markers. As long as you stay below the 23 bridge you will be just fine. The harbor is not far from where you are going to be staying. I think your best luck will be for smallies or trolling for muskies and pike.

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

SMALLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you hear that SLIDER!

Thanks Bob. You made my day!

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Stop haten!

You could always invite Mr Sausage fingers and tell him he has to bring that River Pro

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

I would but I worry about those fingers!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Mr Sausage fingers

Darn it Bob I choked on my sandwich and almost choked when I read that Good one !

Rootski

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

A fishing league I participated in up there was out this week on the river and the bronze backs and pike dominated.

Good luck!

Sully

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.