Status of pool 4 presentation

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

A couple more Tid-Bitts from last nights presentation. It looks like last springs Walleye Spawn appears to be pretty good from the data they have now. They will know for sure when they do there testing in 2015. Plus the “sand pike” saugers are on there way back with 2 good spawns. …..Another interesting thing was how far some fish “white bass” will travel in a short period of time. The DNR did a study 2 or 3 yrs. ago with tagging Bass in upper pool 4. Within just 2 weeks they had tag reports from way up river and way down river. Two weeks after they were tag. Two tags were reported from the APPLE RIVER And a tag from POOL 6 or 8.!! I don’t remember witch one Nick said. But BUTT NOW THATS HAULIN A$$.!… rrr

Jonesy

It was very informative. It is the first time I have ever attended any sort of presentation like that. I would be nice to get that kind of information for some of the other waters I fish.

Also looking forward to joining the walleye searchers.

MN DNR Fisheries – Lake City
    Lake CIty, MN

I will be posting the presentations with attached notes in a few minutes as a new thread so it is easier for folks to find the pdf attachment.

Nick

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

Thanks to everyone that came out it was good seeing and chatting with everyone….even you randy lol jk and a big thank you to Nick for making the trip and having awesome info as always. Jon glad u are interested in the club it is a great time and look forward to fishing with ya!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.