St Croix Rods – Pflueger Patriarch Reels

• M Peterson

Hello,
    I have been noticing that inventories are very thin at most of the Sporting Good Stores near me and through a few calls to Shimano, St Croix, and Abu Garcia (Pure Fishing) I have been told that inventories will be sparse through the summer due to the the massive increase in fisher people and the massive increase in demand for equipment due to this Pandemic.
    I have so many rods that I dont use I thought I would offer a few for those looking. I am not selling these at a major discount because I do not need to sell them or really want to, but they are just back up’s and if somebody is looking for these I will let them go and replace them later.
    I will sell
    St Croix Legend Tournament Walleye Series Rod – 6’8 MXF
    sell for $225 new they are $260
    SOLD*** St Croix Legend Tournament Bass Series Rod – 6’10 MLXF ***SOLD
    sell for $240 new they are $280

I havent seen either of these rods at Scheels, Cabelas, Reeds, Joe’s or Gander Outdoors, St Croix is sold out and they told me it is uncertain when they will be back in stock

I have 2 reels I will let go
    2 Pflueger Patriarch – Size 35
    sell for $180 new they are $200-$215
    The reels are spooled with 75 yds of 8# Sufix Nano Braid with backer line I will leave on

Pflueger (Purefishing) is sold out and I did not see any at the stores mentioned above

All the above equipment has little use on them as they are just my back ups.
    AGAIN, I am just offering these in case someone is looking for them for the upcoming season… I do not need to sell them so please dont make lower offers. If they sell I will be replacing them when inventories in the stores catch up.

If you are interested reply with your contact info and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
    I will be posting this to Craigslist and facebook market place as well so I will assume they will sell soon.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_7696.jpg

2. IMG_7697.jpg

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

Seems like a great deal…

M Peterson

Seems like a great deal…

Not sure if that is supposed to be sarcastic or not, but if it is, try reading the ad once

Sam cutshall

Interested in walleye tournament 6’8”

M Peterson

I apologize for the long delay.. I got tied up with some work problems out of town and forgot about these ads I put up.. sent you a PM, call or text me if you are still interested

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.