Sportsman Show Missed Deals

• fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

What deals were you guys hoping to get at the Sportsman Show that will now be missed out on? Has anyone heard of any of the retailers giving their show discounts still?

Buddy and I were looking for a new Terrova.

Matt M
    Blaine, MN

I was wondering the same thing. I was looking to get a minnkota vantage.

Matt

basseyes

Yep, been wondering the same thing. Possibly a depth finder and a rod or 2 from loomis or croix.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Why don’t 2-3 of you guys get together figure out what trolling motors you want and give Reeds a call and see what they will do for you.

Ron
    Victoria, mn

Why don’t 2-3 of you guys get together figure out what trolling motors you want and give Reeds a call and see what they will do for you.

Or your local bait shop. Print out Amazon prices and bring them with. They’ll probably match price, still make a profit, and you’ll be helping a local business stay alive.

Deuces

I hate crowds. After 5 days of this quarantine crap, I almost want to go sit and watch a starved bass in a 50k gallon tank be caught by a guy who wears a fishing shirt that has way too many sponsor names on it with 5k other people….. almost grin

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Reeds posted this on their facebook page. I am planning on calling them and ordering the stuff I want.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20200320-081305_Chrome.jpg

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Reeds posted this on their facebook page. I am planning on calling them and ordering the stuff I want.

I just ordered a Shimano Tekota A 500 Line Counter reel from Reeds using the number you provided. I think they discounted it by 20.00 (10%) and free shipping.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.