spooled

• mike mulhern

When was the last time you were spooled on a tip up? How did it happen? Mine was on Friday during a local tournament. My brother was talking to one of the officials of the tourney blocking my view of the flag. I blame my brother. Before that its been 20 years or more on superior.

Mike

P.S. I’m sure it was the winner.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

So you couldn’t move your head to see it?

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Has happened twice but neither on a tip up. The first time was trout fishing in a stream when a steelhead grabbed it and the second time was trout fishing from a float tube when a monster pike grabbed it. Both were short lived adrenaline rushes.

mike mulhern

I was in a flip over looking out the window and I wasn’t drinking beer.

Mike

jetdriver
    Hudson WI

Last Friday.
    Flag went up. Took maybe a minute to get to it. Was waiting for it to spin a little before picking it up. Nothing happened. Pick it up anyway and figured out why it didn’t spin. No Line!

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Last Friday.
    Flag went up. Took maybe a minute to get to it. Was waiting for it to spin a little before picking it up. Nothing happened. Pick it up anyway and figured out why it didn’t spin. No Line!

I’ve caught your fish in the Spring before when my lure snagged some mono and I hand retrieved a big fish.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.