SPIRIT LAKE SMALLIES

• norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

WOW! THINKING SATURDAY, WITH THE COLD FRONT, WOULD BE A SLOW DAY FISHING SMALLMOUTH. BOY WAS I WRONG. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST SMALLMOUTH BITES I’D HAD IN YEARS. NOT IN QUANTITY BUT QUALLITY. IN ABOUT 4 HOURS WE CAUGHT 7 FISH OVER 19″. 10 OVER 17″ AND OVER 20 OVER 15″. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! SO IF YA THINK BECAUSE THE WEATHER LOOKS BAD, WIND IS COLD AND GUSTING, GET YOUR GEAR LOADED AND GO GET’EM!!!

coppertop
    Central MN

Great bunch of smallies! Almost nothing better. Wish I could say the samething for the upper Miss.

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

We thought about going down.. sounds like we should have!!

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

I’ve heard that spirit lake is a great small mouth fishery.. I think I’m gonna have to make a plan to head up there sometime soon before it gets way too cold.. thanks for the report.!!!…

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

THE BITE IS STILL ON. LAST WEEKEND I CAUGHT 15 BETWEEN 20-17 INCHES! YELLOW TUBES WORKED BEST.

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

Quote:

THE BITE IS STILL ON. LAST WEEKEND I CAUGHT 15 BETWEEN 20-17 INCHES! YELLOW TUBES WORKED BEST.

i think we’re going down there tomorrow..hopefully there still on!!

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

Quote:

are they on the points or what?? i know that Stony Point is usually pretty good

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

DEEP ROCK.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.