Christmas Day fishing

• shaley
    Milford IA

Hit Anglers today with a new friend, searched all morning for new out of the way spots to no avail. Went back to the ” community” spot and got set up just after noon. Fished till 5 and had a steady bite but nothing great. Ended the afternoon with 20 in the bucket between to 2 of us and that many more going back down the holes. Nothing huge just nice eaters.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Great job on an awesome fish fry

Being Christmas and all…..by any chance was the go to color Green and Red

shaley
    Milford IA

Firetiger and gold were the ticket so I guess its kinda Christmas colors

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

Hope we do that good tomorrow. Is there still alot of snow on the lake or did alot blow off. Our 4 wheeler is getting fixed so we have to pull them out. Last time we were there a few trucks were driving out there but im not sure if i wanna take that chance yet.

shaley
    Milford IA

I measured 16″ today, lots of pickups driving out. Todays warm temps made a lake on top the ice but did get rid of alot of snow. It will be rough with the ruts in the slush. I hope she freezes up good tonight it will make dragging easy. I pulled my big shack out so you guys will have no problem. Eskimo QFIII with a Nils auger laying next to it, stop by.

live2fish
    Carroll Iowa

nice catch guys headed up weds and thurs and bringin wifey. Any update on the drive out possibilities on west and spirit, wife has asthma bad and life is alot easier when thats possible. shaley this is john from carroll btw

shaley
    Milford IA

Hey John sorry I missed your post. Hope you guys fared ok up here, lots of traffic on the lakes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.