Special Order Lund

• kerry59
    Goshen Ohio

Ive owned several different types and brands of boats over the years. To me nothing compares to Lund. Getting up in my age I decided to sell the Rebel tiller and go a bit smaller to the Fury with a console. Im alone so theres no help with launching or getting it back on the trailer. In this region Lunds and dealers are hard to come by. Used ones are scarce and dealers dont stock them. Special order is the only option if you want a Lund. When I ordered it they said 4 to 6 weeks. No biggy gives me time to sell mine. Little did I know even pricing the boat high above the price I paid 15 years ago it sold in 6 hours. With everything extra removed and just like I had bought it, it was gone and Im left boat less. Proof that these boats hold there value over the course of time. Now 9 weeks later I still dont have a boat and Im getting the silent treatment from the dealer as to when and If Im going to get a boat. The saddest thing is there is no way of contacting Lund about the issue. Any link to them responds and sends you back to the dealer. Dont know what to do at this point. Would think someone would care. Still want the boat.
    Attaching a pic of my Sold Rebel. 15 years of great memories with my late wife on this boat.
    Hope you enjoyed the post

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0605.jpg

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

My dad had that exact boat growing up. You kept yours in way better condition though! Great boat.

Sorry to hear about your new boat. Many threads on this for alumacraft, hopefully Lund doesn’t join the party now. Hope it turns out well.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

The customer support phone number of Lund Boats USA is +1 218-385-2235 (Click phone number to call).

Quick google pulled up Lunds number…did you try that?????????

Ivan Knapp

Take a road trip to Houghton Lake Mich. They have most models right on the lot ready to drive away. The lake is right across the street and you could test drive it. There is another place at Gun Lake Mich which may also have them. They are honest people and I have bought a couple of boats from them. I don’t know if I could put the names on her or not but it may be worth a call

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

Are you able to cancel your order without losing money? Not ideal, but if you did a road trip you could find dealers that have plenty of Fury’s in stock or could maybe get them to ship to you or meet you part way. Pretty soon as the weather cools down northern dealers aren’t going to be wanting to hold onto the boats. Current lunds up here have a sale going through Aug 31st. Have had rumors theirs extra rebates after that for the next sale.

Ivan Knapp

That is a good point because the one in Houghton Lake starts putting snowmobiles out in the end of Aug. I see they already have a few out now. Might be worth a call

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

FF, did you delete a posting? I thought I saw that your dealer called within 10 minutes of your original post.

HRG

kerry59
    Goshen Ohio

Yes I did. After thinking about everything going on I want to confirm that they are not just buying some time. Said it would be a week or so to prep the boat. Fishy. I wanted to leave the discussion open for suggestions. Sure wish Id came here a long time ago. These are good options.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Yes I did. After thinking about everything going on I want to confirm that they are not just buying some time. Said it would be a week or so to prep the boat. Fishy. I wanted to leave the discussion open for suggestions. Sure wish Id came here a long time ago. These are good options.

How far away is the dealer? Heck, I’d be chomping on the bit to go see it, and start drooling over my new rig.

HRG

kerry59
    Goshen Ohio

Im going there tomorrow about an hour and 15 drive

cheers

Just purchased a special ordered Lund . Due to the tarif issues I needed to get it done before July 1 or pay big premium. Got one of the last 2018s made (Late June). Was told the production line is switching to 2019 but wont produce product until August ??

kerry59
    Goshen Ohio

Finally here. 10 weeks to the day.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Congrats Captian.
    Aint nothin better than a shiny new rig! toast

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That’s a nice Captains Chair!

Tom Barton

I ordered a new 2021 Lund Adventure 12/4/2020, It still has not today 5/13/2021 been shipped from factory to my dealer in Ohio. My dealer confirmed it was built last week of April wondering how much longer it will take? Chomping at the bit to fish.

Pete Hradowy

Fast forward to today. Ordered a WC14 & trailer December 02, 2020. Still waiting!!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Fast forward to today. Ordered a WC14 & trailer December 02, 2020. Still waiting!!

I wonder if your boat is built, but waiting on a truckload toward your dealer?

HRG

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.