looking for boaters

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey guys,

I am looking for local bass anglers that have a boat and would like to take a BB/BS match out for a morning bass tournament on August 22, 2009. we will be fishing Big Marine lake, we will have to launch the boats at the public access and then meet at the vets camp at 7. the matches will start arriving at 7-8 a.m. and then we will take a group photo and then head out and spend the morning on the water. we will then come back in and have an official weigh in and have prizes. if you are interested or have questions, please email or call me on my cell phone.

Thanks

Shane Hildebrandt

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

How many boats will you need and how many do you have committed?

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

thanks for replying guys, sorry for not getting back to you all sooner, I have no internet at home and trying to make it to the coffee shop is hard.

Anyway, Big Marine lake is Located up by forest Lake, MN, form worthington it would be a haul, but the kids would really like it. last year we had to double up with the kids and thier mentor so it made it pretty hard to fish with 5 people in a bass boat, but we managed.

right now, we are confirmed with 4 boaters, I am working a few other avenues as well, but would appreciate any help that I could get, I know that lake well and could point you in the right direction for catching fish on that lake and also help you with presentation. the kids are bringing thier own tackle boxes adn fishing poles, but if you have an extra pole for the mentor to use, that would be great as well. if you have any further questions, email me or give me a buzz on my cell phone.

thanks

shane

redneck
    Rosemount

Shane,
    I’m sure the boy would volunteer but that is his Reserve weekend. I, on the other hand, don’t want to corrupt our youth with this Bass fishing nonsense. If you do a walleye thing you have my number

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.