looking for boaters

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey guys, I know this is going to be short notice but we have a youth event on coon lake that is comming up, not sure of the date, but if you can take and spend the day on the water with 2 kids just driving the boat around and letting them fish, that would be great, here is the contact stuff that I have, if interested, shoot that guy an email and get the particulars.

This is a reminder about the Youth State Championship that needs help with boat captains. If you can help email Jeff Nelson at [email protected]

thanks

shane

bassrap

This is for the MFBA Junior State Championship and the date of the event is Thursday, June 11th. We have 58 kids signed up, so we need 29 boat captains. Currently we have around 25 signed up.

Two of these kids are going to qualify for the National Guard Junior World Championship which will be held in conjucntion with the Forrest Wood Cup out in Pittsburgh. Their boat captains for that event will be FLW Tour Pros that don’t qualify for the Cup.

We have yet to have anyone volunteer for this event that hasn’t had a great time and look forward to coming back the next year.

If you willing and able, shoot Jeff an e-mail at the address above.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

When and where is this? Do you need any help on shore for the weigh in?

bassrap

Glen,

Coon Lake is up in East Bethel (north of Anoka). We can definitely use some help with weigh in.

Shoot me or Jeff an e-mail if you’re interested. My e-mail address is [email protected] and Jeff’s is listed above.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.