Increase in posts

• jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

I’ve noticed an increase in posts on our bass forum in the last few weeks. I don’t know if anyone else has noticed. I’m not sure if I should say anything or not but a couple weeks ago the walleye forum was up about 1000 posts on us and that has been cut by about 240 in the last couple weeks. Let’s keep ’em coming.

Jason

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

I believe its called optimism that soon we will be on open water again! Everyone is trying to get mentally into the game in time for the thaw.

igotone

Quote:

I believe its called optimism that soon we will be on open water again! Everyone is trying to get mentally into the game in time for the thaw.

I agree

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

This year is going to be great. BOTH large and small mouth bass open on May 24.

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

It’s too bad you guys have seasons. My first time out will be next Thursday on the Lake of the Ozarks.

Jason

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

This year is going to be great. BOTH large and small mouth bass open on May 24.

Sweet, that’s a great b-day present for me

willie boy
    Cornhusker Central ... HELP!

okay…from the guy in the back of the classroom…

regarding seasons: does this mean you can’t fish for them? or you just can’t creel them?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

okay…from the guy in the back of the classroom…

regarding seasons: does this mean you can’t fish for them? or you just can’t creel them?

You can’t legally fish for them during a closed season.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

Quote:

I think it is optimism and the boredom of winter. Bring on the open water and the bass

et1770
    Shakopee, MN

Just had the Classic two weeks ago, FLWs first Tour event was last weekend. I think it’s getting people revved up.

tbetts1000
    Hastings and Lake Vermilion MN

I believe you can not legally fish for them and if you catch one you can not take it out of the water.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.