Swimming Senko

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Anyone tried this bait yet? If so, any comments?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Got a pic, Blue?

duckilr
    Mississippi River

I picked up a bag but haven’t put them to use yet! I would have to think pulling these over submerged vegetation would yeild some jumbo fish. I think I will throw one any time that I would throw a swim bait.

BomberA

I’ve spent little time with them, but I have yet to get one that swims straight without rolling over and twisting. Hopefully someone has better advice on how to rig these???

justin_panno
    La Crosse, WI

i have yet to try it,but i have some good variation ideas for it….!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

You just keep your mouth shut Justin!

bassfishincor
    Lax

i used them, i also had problems fishing with them. dident catch any though but i think it well better in the summer.

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

maybe if you hooked it thru the nose with a weedless worm hook it would take away the roll and twist away. i have some but havent used them. i supose it would run like a bass assasin or fluke? you might have to experiment to figure out the best rigging. maybe cade would give one of his secrets away ?

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

I read on the yamamoto site that they work best with a 3/16 or bigger pegged bullet weight and are designed to be used with a weight not weightless. I have some bags but havent tried them yet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.