Bassmaster Mississippi River Rumble La Crosse 2013

• francisco4
    Holmen, WI

If my boat is out of the shop…I hope to be on the water Thursday-Sunday.

FDR

kbush
    Minneapolis, MN

Did you launch your boat and follow Elites last year? If yes, what was water traffic like on Saturday / Sunday?

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Did you launch your boat and follow Elites last year? If yes, what was water traffic like on Saturday / Sunday?

Yes. To my recollection, not bad at all. I was mostly with Aaron Martins on those days. If you watch the show you can actually see my boat in the back ground. To be honest, when I got bored I went fishing. This happened often on Sunday when I had my boys with me. There were a number of places within 1/2 a mile from where he was fishing that were also going.

FDR

Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

I will be there for weight ins and possibly on the water saturday. Went last year and followed kvd around. Very busy during the first few hours and died out pretty fast after that.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

The Bassmaster media truck is parked across the street from my office.

FDR

kbush
    Minneapolis, MN

Quote:

The Bassmaster media truck is parked across the street from my office.

Welcome back to lax!

Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

Anybody see where guys were fishing today?

greghuff
    South Minneapolis, Minnesota

I was planning to go, but the IDO production crew has been son busy with the Scatter Rap Challenge, that I was too busy.

I was looking forward to seeing first-hand how the predictions I made in my bassmaster.com Fantasy Fishing column turn out:

http://www.bassmaster.com/news/past-performance-doesnt-guarantee-future-fantasy-fishing-results

So far, so good! I picked Aaron Martens (going into championship Sunday in first place), Greg Vinson (13th), Ott DeFoe (15th), Takahiro Omori (going into championship Sunday in 6th place). In Bucket E, however, I gambled and lost, picking Rookie Chad Pipkens (76th).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.