Rat fish

• bassn7
    Bruce,WI

I held off on this because we had a tournement here last weekend I got this labor day it’s 5lb4oz on a rat,Live Target,green white, Stan

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Great looking bass. One to be proud of for sure. Just a few questions please. What does holding back mean? Did you win the contest. Was that the biggest fish of the whole contest. By “holding back” did that help you in your standings and what was the top prize. One last one. By holding back does that make you a better bass fisherman? I am just an old—— just looking to learn how to bass fish. Geez I have Targets frog in both color. I have used the green color over acres of pads and slop and have had only strike.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think he was holding back because it was the weekend before the tourney and he didn’t want anyone to pick up where he was fishing from the background?

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

Ya I didn’t want to post this because the other guys would see this and fish rats and have an idea what too do from this ,I did finish 2nd and couldn’t get any big fish to go but weighed 4 of 5 on a rat! when I got to the point where that fish was caught 3 otters came out to greet me messed up that area for the morning but they are neet to watch.
    Stan

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

River otters are very cool to watch. Never saw one in my life and in the last 5 years or so I have seen them on about 4 different bodies of water from pool2 to the Minnesot to central Minnesota’s knife lake and lastly north of Grand Rapids.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.