Spam feels the effects of hoarding!!

• trytoofish
    sw Mn.

jester Brian K i hope you have yours!

Attachments:
    1. spam.jpg

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

So my 2 cans of vintage 1st addition should go up in value? Glad we haven’t had to rip into them yet!

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

You only have two?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

jester Brian K i hope you have yours!

As someone that was born and raised in Austin, Minnesota I approve of this post. grin

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

You only have two?

Times were tough, some cans had to be eaten. Under strict rations of course.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Spam….no respect. coffee

grizzly
    nebraska

Down to 1 can,going to have to stock up. Luckily the wife won’t eat it so I don’t have to share LOL

tucrs
    NW Metro

I really could go for some pizza burgers with Spam right now. MMMM

Jason Merritt

While I know all the ribbing on BK is tongue in cheek I thought I would enlighten all of you about this much talked product. I actually work at the Austin Plant in the department where they make a majority of SPAM. And to support BK’s love of it and just to give you some perspective we are currently working 7 days a week 24 hours a day producing 3,000,000 a week. Its Hormels staple product that has a love/hate relationship with people. Those that “love it” can’t understand why those that “hate it” don’t enjoy the canned meat that has multiple uses. On the other side those that “hate it” can’t understand how anyone thinks its a good choice to eat ever. While the side you choose doesn’t matter to me just remember for all the “lovers” there are equal “haters” which is fine, but in the end its a product that has keep a lot of people from going hungry during the ‘Wars” and it helps pays a lot of bills for those who are employed by the company that makes it. Thanks Scare

sji

While I know all the ribbing on BK is tongue in cheek I thought I would enlighten all of you about this much talked product. I actually work at the Austin Plant in the department where they make a majority of SPAM. And to support BK’s love of it and just to give you some perspective we are currently working 7 days a week 24 hours a day producing 3,000,000 a week. Its Hormels staple product that has a love/hate relationship with people. Those that “love it” can’t understand why those that “hate it” don’t enjoy the canned meat that has multiple uses. On the other side those that “hate it” can’t understand how anyone thinks its a good choice to eat ever. While the side you choose doesn’t matter to me just remember for all the “lovers” there are equal “haters” which is fine, but in the end its a product that has keep a lot of people from going hungry during the ‘Wars” and it helps pays a lot of bills for those who are employed by the company that makes it. Thanks Scare

Blue-Red
    Left-Right
    Right-Wrong
    Spam-No Spam
    Makes no never mind to me, all I know is Hormel stock will make me a happy fisherman in my retirement.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

What he ^ said!!

Ps I love you Jason!!

Attachments:
    1. FF3FFEF4-9B42-4696-9391-096AD8AB69BF.jpeg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.