Some cool trail cam videos.

• daddy

I’m fairly new to the community. I’m mostly on the fishing side of things, but I do hunt a few months out of the year. I’ve caught some pretty cool stuff on my cameras. Watch if you’d like, skip over if you’d like to do that. I’ve got eagles, bobcats, wolves, trespassers, and a three legged bear. Kinda interesting stuff.

daddy

I didn’t make an IDO account just to share these videos, just thought a few of you may be interested in seeing these. Thanks for your time!

David Blais

Great videos! I feel like a kid when it comes time to check game cameras

daddy

Great videos! I feel like a kid when it comes time to check game cameras

I feel the exact same way! Get home, sit down with a can of dew, and look at pics and videos for hours!!!! I do that before I even unload the truck hahaha!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Nice videos. I haven’t tried to shoot any footage in video mode. Time to try it again.

BTW, good thing the trespasser didn’t spot and steal your camera. Do you have it in a metal box or otherwise secured or is it just really well hidden?

Grouse

daddy

Nice videos. I haven’t tried to shoot any footage in video mode. Time to try it again.

BTW, good thing the trespasser didn’t spot and steal your camera. Do you have it in a metal box or otherwise secured or is it just really well hidden?

Grouse

Thanks!!!

Ya, I have my camera in a metal box, with one of those cable locks passing through it.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

3 hooligans caught trespassing!

I deal with this way too often. The kid waving and saying “Hi” just shows the complete lack of respect.

daddy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>daddy wrote:</div>
    3 hooligans caught trespassing!

I deal with this way too often. The kid waving and saying “Hi” just shows the complete lack of respect.

My exact thought! The kid just doesn’t care.

daddy

My wife just yawns when I show her these videos, so its fun to share them with people who may actually be interested.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

One of my absolute favorite things to do, is go collect cards. I have 12 or so cameras on 120 acres. I’ll get home and the kids and I will all sit around the laptop watching pics and videos. It’s like Christmas morning!

daddy

One of my absolute favorite things to do, is go collect cards. I have 12 or so cameras on 120 acres. I’ll get home and the kids and I will all sit around the laptop watching pics and videos. It’s like Christmas morning!

I’m right there with ya!

jime

Thanks for posting the great videos ! I love them all.

Those are some nice cats and I like the 3 legged bear.
    It is amazing to see what is actually roaming the wilds !

tweed

daddy

Thanks for posting the great videos ! I love them all.

Those are some nice cats and I like the 3 legged bear.
    It is amazing to see what is actually roaming the wilds !

tweed

Thanks a lot! They are fun to look at!

daddy

Others, please feel free to share your videos if you’d like!

Deleted

My trail cam is not working for some reason. Moultrie lasted about two yrs and died but I did get a pic of a deer out by our apple tree today…possibly mange?

We feed the deer in the cooler months and leave a salt lick out year round. We see a lot of deer but I’ve never seen a deer with this issue on the hide.

Thinking I will share the pic with the CO in the morning. Seems like the DNR might want to be notified if it is?

Attachments:
    1. image-1.jpeg

daddy

Ya, that deer doesn’t look too hot.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

My trail cam is not working for some reason. Moultrie lasted about two yrs and died but I did get a pic of a deer out by our apple tree today…possibly mange?

We feed the deer in the cooler months and leave a salt lick out year round. We see a lot of deer but I’ve never seen a deer with this issue on the hide.

Thinking I will share the pic with the CO in the morning. Seems like the DNR might want to be notified if it is?

Pretty sure it’s just losing it’s summer hair and getting it’s winter coat. very common right now. you can see it happening on this deer

Attachments:
    1. 08190082.jpg

gonecribbin
    reads landing MN

Tried to load some, but the files must be too big

daddy

Tried to load some, but the files must be too big

That’s strange, they are only 30 second clips.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.