Social distancing on the pontoon

• mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

I don’t think people really care anymore. Went to Brainerd to get groceries and it was a zoo everywhere. Campers, boats, and trailers with up to 4 4-wheelers were shopping there too. Roads around my place have been like a normal 4th of July weekend for the last week or so!

Carl

Hi I’m from Mn. I called again today 651-296-6157 . They will educate you on it but she would not say they won’t ticket you . Then she said county sheriffs mite . I’m bummed but not going with pals . So I say call yourself .

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

I don’t think people really care anymore. Went to Brainerd to get groceries and it was a zoo everywhere. Campers, boats, and trailers with up to 4 4-wheelers were shopping there too. Roads around my place have been like a normal 4th of July weekend for the last week or so!

Exactly! I don’t think they could print enough tickets to keep up with what will be taking place this weekend. Man I can’t wait to be in the boat Saturday morning.

I am more concerned that if people don’t follow the social distancing guidelines the government will put more strict guidelines in place that will then be enforced, just my opinion

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.