Slab raps

• Sam
    St.Francis

Where the hell are the slab raps at I have looked everywhere and cannot find any

MNSmallieGuy
    Minnesota

Thorne Bros. But try the Lucky John baits they have there if you want a better bait.

Sam
    St.Francis

How much are they there?

Spencer Haugen

I got some at the gander mtn in Eden prairie last week

Whopper Stopper
    Forest Lake MN

Gander in Forest Lake had a bunch of them yesterday.

WS

404 ERROR
    MN

Reeds in Onamia had a good selection of them on Friday, no Pink UV left though…

TipUpFishOn

I got some at the gander mtn in Eden prairie last week

X2, they’ve had them in stock all season from what I’ve seen.

MNSmallieGuy
    Minnesota

How much are they there?

Not sure but if you drive from St Francis to many other places to save a dime, you will spend more on gas!

PS…..Lucky Johns. Way better bait.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Hot bait of the year huh? Guy I know took every color made out to MLacs and caught ZERO with the slab rap. Fish have to be aggressively feeding to hit any of these lipless cranckbaits. Lindy has darters very similar to these that have been out for years! Same damn thing if you ask me. Just got to find aggressive fish

Sam
    St.Francis

Hmm well I’ll have to hit reeds in onamia on my way to mille lacs then I just want to try them out for crappies

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

All the stores in St. Cloud are out, for the most part. I’ve ordered mine online.

They’re my go-to search bait on Mille Lacs through the ice. The aggressive fish bite hard and the neutral and less aggressive fish often just come up and look, but at least it attracted them into your flasher cone and now you know they’re there.

ajw

I had pretty good luck with them this weekend. I highly recommend changing out the hooks if you’re after walleyes. Lost at least half a dozen fish saturday due to hooks bending out. Kinda irritating. Its a great bait though.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I had pretty good luck with them this weekend. I highly recommend changing out the hooks if you’re after walleyes. Lost at least half a dozen fish saturday due to hooks bending out. Kinda irritating. Its a great bait though.

For what they cost you would think Rapala could put a decent hook on them. flame

Sam
    St.Francis

Well I found a bait shop with six of them so I bought those hopefully reeds will still have them this weekend

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.