Older Skeeter parts

• shaley
    Milford IA

Need a couple things for my 91 S-135, any place in the midwest that carrys parts or aftermarket parts??. In need most of a new windsheild and sometime down the road a couple logo seats…

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Google Tinys fiberglass they are great! Tried to add URL but my phone is acting up.

shaley
    Milford IA

I have Tiny’s looking for something closer I guess..Also a place in FL that makes aftermarket windsheilds but know nothing about the company or quality of their products. I want it to be perfect, or as close as a 91 can be so when time comes to replace it I get the most out of it and someone gets a great rig…Plus thats half the fun of older boats, fixing them back up…

cj_2
    Wisconsin

check with Custom Mold and Tint. They made many of the bass boat windshields. Even if they dont have a pattern, they can and will make a pattern off of your existing windshield sample (after you send it to them). These run about $100 for one windshield, plus freight both ways.

Another really good source for parts….or finding sources of parts is Bass Boat Central. I suggest the Restoration forum or the Skeeter Boat Forum. usually, those guys are pretty knowledgeable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.