SBC customer service

• Ed BZ
    Amery, WI

Hi, new to the site. I just purchased a new tiller from SBC, and all the talk of customer service is spot on. It is a little bit of a drive for me, but the treatment I recieved I would have drove twice as far for. Gregg was exceptional at helping me with any questions I had, and a wealth of knowledge. Sean, and Eric did a top shelf job of rigging my boat exactly how I wanted it. They earned my business from here on. Now I have to wait untill next weekend to get her wet!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Glad to hear it! That is a good group of guys over at Skeeter Boat Center. Congrats on the new rig!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Congrats on the new rig Ed and glad your happy with it, it’s a great ride!! Wish I would have been around when you came in to pick her up but some silly fishing time got in the way

Let us know how it goes after you get it wet and we could all use some pictures!!!!

skeeterchad
    Eau Claire, WI

Thanks Ed! It was nice meeting you on Friday. Enjoy your new rig!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

What did ya get? I’ve been seriously considering a 1790t maybe by the end of the year. I’d really love to test drive one this summer/spring. Pics please!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Thank you for the kind words and for your business Ed! We have the best customers in the world!!

Have fun next weekend!

Ed BZ
    Amery, WI

Chad, It was great to meet you as well. Brian, I got a 2000T. I had a 1775T, and that was a great boat. I think that hull is very similar to the 1790. It tracks very well, and I had it in some nasty stuff from Gbay to Mille Lacs. If you want to go for a ride in the 2000T I would be happy to get you out. I will be fishing between pool 4, and 9 untill everything is uderwater then off to Greenbay. Thanks again Gregg, and Eric. Hopefully I will have some pics to post next weekend.

arklite881south

Congratulations!! Welcome to the Skeeter family!! TOP SHELF boats…….TOP SHELF customer service!!

Heck I live in Ifalls and ENJOY the drive knowing that the heart and sould of my fishing biz is in great hands!!

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Same sentiments here!

I “traded in” my old service that was 5 blocks down the road for SBC service that’s a short 2 hrs away. Well worth it, IMO.

Along with the vastly improved service, I got a pretty darn nice boat to boot.

PROPs to Dave, Gregg, Chad, Sean and Eric.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

congrats, Ed!

where do you live? my WX2000T is getting rigged this week, and i’ll pick it up in early April once the water gets soft. drop me a PM with your email, i’d love to compare notes through the season about how the boats perform.

i’m in Madison, so it’s just under 3 hours from SBC. it’s worth the drive to work with folks who understand both parts of “customer” and “service”!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

congrats, Ed!

where do you live? my WX2000T is getting rigged this week, and i’ll pick it up in early April once the water gets soft. drop me a PM with your email, i’d love to compare notes through the season about how the boats perform.

i’m in Madison, so it’s just under 3 hours from SBC. it’s worth the drive to work with folks who understand both parts of “customer” and “service”!

Michael, welcome to In-Depth!! You are going to like it here. Be sure to bring your “posting” abilities here as well as that other site.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.