Lookin good Tuck!

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Tuck stopped by to give the new ride some on water time and he appears to be right at home in the new Skeeter and just in time for the IDO trip up to Rainy! Hopefully Andy can break away from his woodcutting duties to get out for an hour or two as well!

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Looks like Tuck opened up his own detail shop

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Congrats on the new rig Tuck! Hope you get to make her smell fishy real soon.

FDR

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Which Skeeter did you get? I am going to guess a 1900 by the pictures?

FDR

arklite881south

Missed a spot in the far rear corner of the livewell Tucker!! Here let me grab your feet, and we’ll lower you in Truly a fishermans dream boat!!

arklite881south

I’d like to get a picture of all the Skeeters lined up possibly on one of the sand beaches or out on the water with the owners in the boats. Be a neat shot. Heck PRETTY soon we’ll need to call these “Skeet Retreats!!”

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Missed a spot in the far rear corner of the livewell Tucker!! Here let me grab your feet, and we’ll lower you in

In case you havent noticed Chris….Tucker has bulked up this summer and grown about a foot…ya just might find you might be the hangin from your feet!

drew-evans
    rochester MN

nice boat guys! gotta love a skeeter

arklite881south

I’m with ya on Grown a bit, but lost me at the Bulked up. Needs a little more Walleye shorelunches with Extra Bacon and Onion Sandies!!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Congrats Tuck, sweet lookin’ ride

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.