Your last chance to own a new 2009 Skeeter WX 1880

• jhalfen

Skeeter Boat Center in Chippewa Falls, WI just took delivery of three brand new, factory-fresh Skeeter WX 1880 walleye boats. These will be among the last of the 1880s to leave the factory before production switches over to the 2010 model, and your last chance to own a Skeeter before the 2010 pricing kicks in.

Each of these boats is a dual console model. Double bubbles or a walk-through windshield will be installed according to the buyer’s preference. The first two boats are powered by Yamaha 200 HPDI outboards and sit on tandem axle trailers. The third boat is powered by a Yamaha 150 HP 4-stroke outboard, and sits on a single axle trailer. Each boat also has a MinnKota bowmount trolling motor.

You can own one of these new boats for….less than you think!

Call Dan Meyer at Skeeter Boat Center for details. His number is 715-833-2662. Thanks!

jhalfen

My 1880 demo, which has seen limited use, will also be available this fall. This boat, shown in the pics below, is a full-rigged walleye catching machine.

The 2009 1880 demo is a dual console model, powered by a 2009 Yamaha 200 HPDI and T8 outboards as well as a MinnKota Terrova 101 AP/US2 trolling motor. This is a 53 mph boat under full tournament load, and will run up to 55 mph under light load. It is equipped with RAM-mounted Humminbird electronics (997c-SI and 788c on the bow). The tiller kicker is equipped with a Troll Master Pro-2 remote throttle control and a steering linkage to the big motor, should you choose to troll from the console rather than the transom. Six RAM rod holders are also rail mounted on the boat. The livewell is equipped with an Oxygen-generating system to keep those tournament fish alive (I didn’t lose a single fish all season!). This 1880 also comes with a 4-bank MinnKota charger, a stainless steel prop on the 200 HPDI, bike seat, 4 pedestal seats, and a custom cover.

This is a DYNAMITE boat that has served me very well this season in the FLW Walleye League. Big water, small water, rivers, lakes…the 1880 handled them all. It’s a primary contributor to my success in the league, and one of the reasons I was able to qualify for this fall’s league championship.

Contact Dan Meyer for pricing and availability information on the demo. Feel free to drop me a line to ask about how it performs in real-world fishing situations.

jhalfen

One last detail guys:

Test drives are available TODAY in 1880s powered by either a 200 HPDI or an F150. Once you experience the performance of these fish-catching machines, you’ll be ready to join the Skeeter family.

Call Dan Meyer at 715-833-2662 to arrange for your own test drive, today!

camodm
    Wisconsin

A Big Thanks to Troy from North Dakota for his business on a WX1880. Jason, Thanks for the nice write up.

jhalfen

I see Troy chose the walk-through windshield option. Good choice for those windy ND waters!

Two 1880s and the demo are left…and they won’t last!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.