WX 2060

• NDskeeter

Has anybody been out running the new wx2060 yet this season? We bought a new one this year and won’t be able to take it out until the end of the month so I was wondering what kind of real world performance I can expect. Thanks!

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Does anyone have the performance reviews on this boat? It peaks my interest but the reviews have been very quiet, would like to do some research.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

The reviews are probably quiet do to mother nature & a long winter! Most have just been delivered in the past 2 weeks with no real fishing time as of yet.

I did get mine out for the LPO recently. Initial speed was 53 up high 56 touching 57 once down stream. New windshield rocks for us tall guys! Speed was greatly reduced when I didn’t read the fuel gauge & ran out of gas!:]

The boat tracks and fishes exceptional, but of course my bias can be questioned ! :]

Dave Noble

I have had mine out a couple of times and love the boat!!! After breaking it in I am hitting 54 MPH very easy but going over 6000 RPM’s so I need to continue to test a few props to get the best fit. I think Dean is on with his 56-57 MPH. I am running my in Illinois. Love the tall windshield and the boat tracks awesome. It turns on a dime with no prop slippage at all. I have been really impressed so far.

NDskeeter

What are you running for a prop Ark Dave?

Dave Noble

18P Reliance, hole shot is great, and will use as a ski prop. Going to test a couple others in the next week or so. Will get a better judge of performance this weekend as I am the coach/boat driver for my sons high school bass fishing team and we will be in the state tourney on lake carlyle in Illinois. Wind is supposed to be mid to upper teens on a good sized lake. The boat will get a nice “test” this weekend.

TJB
    Cottage Grove, MN.

I ordered mine yesterday and should be here in 4 weeks. I’ll be running a Bob’s hydraulic jack plate on mine and will post results.

NDskeeter

I will also be running an 18p reliance so once you start prop testing I would love to hear your results. I can’t wait to get back home and get this thing in the water. We just sold our WX1850 so this will be a nice upgrade even though I loved that boat.

Dave Noble

Ran a 19P this weekend, 5900 RPM 56 MPH, good conditions. 3 people in boat, 20 gallons of gas.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.