Still No Word!!

• skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Back when I ordered my boat Skeeter gave us a rough guess on when we could expect the boat into the dealer. They said probably around April 14th. Well I guess they had some electrical module back ordered and now hoping to see the boat the week of the 25th but could be the 1st week of May

Not gonna leave me much time to get everything in there and then get my custom cover made!

jdoely

Must be tough to sleep at night

At least your business isn’t underwater…

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

You will enjoy it when it’s here.

Getting it late beats them just throwing it together so it’s done on time.

I am sure you are getting ancy to get the new boat as most would be.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Ya I guess its not to bad of a problem but if its not ready by opener I am gonna have to tell my buddy who bought my last skeeter that he will have to wait haha

sandmannd

Take it in stride and don’t stress over it. As was mentioned, better they are doing it right that throwing it together just to get it to you. You’ll have time and you will enjoy the heck out of it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Cory, call Skeeter Boat Center and ask for Gregg. He’ll get this taken care of if it can be taken care of.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Well I think I might just have to call Steve from Skeeter. I ordered this boat back around Feb 10th? The boat my dealer ship order before mine will be in end of this week but he still hasnt got a build date on mine. Then its 2-4 weeks. He couldnt answer if I would have it for opener!! I would have never done this deal if I wouldnt have a boat for opener

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Man that’s no good. I’ve been hearing my boat’s spray date is between April 16 and April 20.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

Man that’s no good. I’ve been hearing my boat’s spray date is between April 16 and April 20.

When did you order yours again? Once started it should only be about a month to delivery

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

When did you order yours again? Once started it should only be about a month to delivery

Well AFTER yours. Late March.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Well I will get some thing figured out in the next couple days!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

They have to get some MX hulls out. You Walleye guys can wait.

live2cast
    waukesha,wi

Quote:

Well I will get some thing figured out in the next couple days!

I am also having the same problem. I orderd mine at the end of feb. And I still can’t get a strait anser when I will get it. I talked to my dealer and he said he will make a phone call tomorrow to find out some answers.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

They have to get some MX hulls out. You Walleye guys can wait.

Heard they are pushing them back to like July now

But I did talk to Steve today from Skeeter and my boat starts the 19th. Takes them 7-8 days to complete, its gonna come down to the wire!! Probably show up May 3rd. Japan weather screwed things up, control boxes for the motors were on back order.

live2cast
    waukesha,wi

I also talked to Steve today and he told me the boat will deliverd by the end of the month. I orderd my boat through jnt’s marine pros in whitewater wi.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.