Shore fishing spots Green Bay to Menominee River

• ScottSchreiber
    NULL

I have a couple vacations days to burn, looking for shore fishing options for walleyes. Voyageurs at depere is an obvious but likely crowded option. From what I’ve gathered right at the dam on the peshtigo or menominee might be similarly crowded? Options at the mouths of the Oconto or Peshtigo? Any suggestions would be appreciated, did see the show James did a while back, looking for similar spots. Tks!

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Sounds like youve got a few vacation days to go find one! I’ve never been to the area, but I’d imagine you could find where he was fishing fairly easily using google maps.

gixxer01
    Avon, MN

Plenty of open fishing spots on the Oconto near the breakwall and up river. There must be a public park about half a mile from Oconto landing, because there was a mess of people there last year.

ScottSchreiber
    NULL

Sounds like youve got a few vacation days to go find one! I’ve never been to the area, but I’d imagine you could find where he was fishing fairly easily using google maps.

I have 2 and don’t want to spend one of them looking, have done plenty of Google searching. Lots of spots look good but are they private access?

ScottSchreiber
    NULL

Tough crowd, but I get it. Send a pm if willing. Heard there is ice yet out at the Oconto mouth area

WinnebagoViking
    Inactive

The Stiles Dam is probably worth trying.

ScottSchreiber
    NULL

Well at least one report was that the fox was slow overall the past 2 days. Now the question for me is do i burn the vacation time this upcoming week or next?

ScottSchreiber
    NULL

Gonna hit the alma float tomorrow, green bay next week

Drizzy Musky
    Duluth

If I was headed that way I would hit the Oconto for lake run fish. Thats just me though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.