Shore fishing perch

• tim hurley

My wife is stealing my truck again for the weekend (next) kinda between seasons anyway, but isn’t this a great time to catch Perch? Could walk down to a backwater area-Ideas? Nick are you reading this? Might have to call you on Monday.
    Thanks

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What kind of a truck did you buy

tim hurley

Pilot, might have to call it ‘truckish’
    Maybe I buy a truck when she is gone devil

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Crappies might be able to bring targeted by shore in certain river spots pretty soon.

tim hurley

91,000+ number of miles of rivers in Minnesota. 91K!
    Circumfrance of the EARTh, about 24K, less than half!

So, ‘certain river spots’ This what you have for me Bear? You should have PMd me that stunning tip applause

stevenoak

Ouch smash Good news 99% private property narrows it down to 1000 miles. Bullnose and riprap below the dam, or anyplace warmer water is running in. But if you go look there you will realize I didn’t divulge any spring time river fishing secrets. Shallow backbays or marinas if you can access them.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

91,000+ number of miles of rivers in Minnesota. 91K!
    Circumfrance of the EARTh, about 24K, less than half!

So, ‘certain river spots’ This what you have for me Bear? You should have PMd me that stunning tip applause

I assumed you were more then capable of looking on a map at areas you can hike in with back channels and shallow run offs. It’s pretty easy looking at all the parks along the rivers. I didn’t know you were asking for more exact spots. I apologize for saying anything. I won’t say a word next time chief

tim hurley

Couple beverages in when I responded, felt like being a flip sh**. As it turns out I will be stuck helping in-laws in Nebraska. Might have time to fish a small private lake out there. Have a great day Bear, you have always given me great tips.

stevenoak

Posting on the Inernet and cutting your own hair. Best to wait till you’re not drinking. Don’t ask me how I know. doah

CaptainMusky

Posting on the Inernet and cutting your own hair. Best to wait till you’re not drinking. Don’t ask me how I know. doah

I cut my hair after a few barley pops and asked my wife to “help” what I couldnt see. She said “WTF did you do!?” It was a mess LOL

tim hurley

BTW-I have fished with ‘bear’ and he has a great sense of humor, he dishes out a bit on this site (all in fun) whenever I include a goofy emoji I assume people are not seeing the post as super serious.
    BTW-91k for rivers in MN. WOW

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.