Shooting at cops, Minnesota to Utah.

• Jimmy Jones

Cute. As far as I am concerned, anyone found guilty of shooting at any Law Enforcement should get life without the possibility of parole and they should not be eligible for bail ahead of the trial.

Curt

Cute. As far as I am concerned, anyone found guilty of shooting at any Law Enforcement should get life without the possibility of parole and they should not be eligible for bail ahead of the trial.

Could not agree more.

Sharon
    SE Metro

It’s generally wrong to shoot at anyone, regardless of their job.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Unreal that he survived not one, but both incidents. Disgraceful that he was released so quickly after the first and that he’s not serving life after the 2nd.

The video is very interesting because it really brings to mind situational awareness. Those police did what they had to in the walmart lot and I don’t blame them, but golly that was a lot of rounds flying through a full parking lot with potentially a lot of bystanders. This is why I really emphasize to my family getting the F outta there when any sort of gunfire starts. Any one of those rounds from officer or perp could have struck someone who simply wanted to go grocery shopping. And then the bystander who was nearly killed and carjacked in Utah… if you see someone taking cover with a rifle behind a car (cruiser or not)- just hit the reverse and GTFO ASAP. Unless you are armed and prepared to assist an officer in need, which many aren’t, then just back out, create distance. Those poor folks nearly lost their lives for stopping to help who they assumed was a plain clothes officer.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I know its a highly charged situation but it appears like there was no shortage of police errors made during both shootings. How a suspect sitting in a police car gets access to not only drive off with the police vehicle, but get access to the Police weapon that is in the Vehicle, I have no idea. Some of the other police actions were a little questionable to me as well. Like I said. Things change fast when bullets start flying. Side Note : the world would have been better off if this guy would not have survived the original police shooting. Would have been lots of tax payer money saved and would not have to worry about this dirt bag ever getting out and harming anyone ever again.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Side Note : the world would have been better off if this guy would not have survived the original police shooting. Would have been lots of tax payer money saved and would not have to worry about this dirt bag ever getting out and harming anyone ever again.

None of these guys should survive these shootings. Why they are not just dispatched at the scene is beyond me. Even if it were a loved one of mine I would feel the same way.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

None of these guys should survive these shootings. Why they are not just dispatched at the scene is beyond me. Even if it were a loved one of mine I would feel the same way

Could not agree more !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.