Nontypical shed

• mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Its not the biggest but another oddball added to my collection for the year. From looking at the base I think it would have been a very narrow rack.

Thats #18 for me for the year but I still have a few places to hit around here and 3 FULL DAYS of hiking for antlers in Kenora coming up. My record is 33 in one year…but Im hoping for 50 if Canada goes well

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

That is a cool find Mark Best of luck hitting 50 and looking forward to the pic’s … I will be looking during our Turkey seasons but other than that done for the year …..

john_steinhauer
    p4

That is a cool looking one I went for a two hr hike today. All I found was a pile of bones no head in site.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Great find Good luck in canada. I have spent allot of time south of Kenora bear Guiding. Where about do you go shed hunting?

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

I think we are starting west of Kenora. Its my first time up there hiking, I’m really looking forward to it!

lick

Nice find Mark

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

I think we are starting west of Kenora. Its my first time up there hiking, I’m really looking forward to it!

Thats some Big country Lots of “BUSH” to cover. but there are some very impressive Bucks in that area I usually find more Moose sheds than deer sheds when i’m up there when your driving up there look for a sign that says “High wind lake camp” that where I guided and hunted for years until they stopped the spring bear hunt

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Very cool find Mark!

shednut
    22 feet up

Nice! What a cool shed Best of luck up north, hope you find a pile

huntalot60
    wisconsin

sweet shed, good luck up north

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Good luck up north! If you find an extra person in the back of your truck, it’s probably me just tagging along!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats Mark! And I can’t wait to see more shed pics from Kenora!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.