Best days walk for numbers of sheds

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Only a few left and then they are GONE for good. If you want a large-screen combo with preloaded high definition maps covering the whole USA, now is your chance to get one at a great price.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

A buddy and I found these walking part of a Saturday and Sunday Have not had a good day for numbers since but a weekend we won’t forget

What about you guys

shednut
    22 feet up

Good god, what a weekend! Nice work. Those two earthen bones look ancient…how’d you manage them with the snow? Helluva haul right there, huge congrats to ya

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

This was a April walk and the snow was about gone . Found them 2 in a river bottom , Walked by them I bet for at least 2 years and never seen them . Was a cool find They are MASS monsters and a buck that was never seen

shednut
    22 feet up

hahah I guess I didn’t read the title of the post very well. I thought you just picked them up this last weekend. The best day I’ve ever had as far as numbers was probably 6 or 7 sheds. Any day that I pick up more than 3 is a darn good day in my book.

little_g
    durand WI

My best day would also be 7 and 12 for a weekend.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

That’s a lot of antlers for one weekend GMAN! I’m betting that was worth celebrating with a few

I had the opportunity to hold those treestumps in my hand on Sat. and could not believe the mass.

lick

We found 10 one day in a CRP field but there wasnt any walking involved

SteveHuettl
    South Metro

Great job GMAN now all the squirrels in that area won’t make it through the season!!

I don’t know why you guys take sheds from the wilderness animals that all depend on them!!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Wow…thats a day for sure…looks like some nice ones too..

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

Wow! Great job! Did you find these on land that you hunt?

coppertop
    Central MN

Lots of bone there! My best is 3

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

My best is 1…I suck

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

GMAN, you had some dandies that weekend!

My best day was on a Saturday a few years ago. I found 14 sheds in one day…and personally loaded and hauled 20 loads of manure on the farm. Unfortunately, all of them were little dinks, but what a blast! Before this day, I had found more sets of boot tracks than sheds on this farm. But the snow melted and I was tripping over sheds. I ended up finding 25 sheds on that farm and only 4 sets…thank you shed poachers.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Sweet
    That’s a great day of shed hunting for sure

lick

4-1-06 4-8-06 4-4-06

Nice 3 days

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Awesome 3 days of shed hunting Gut!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.