Change of plans = shed hunt!

• coppertop
    Central MN

Well, me and my friend Jim’s plans for chasing trophy pike in ND were cut short due to recieving a call after driving for over 3 hours on Thurs that the ice was terrible and all 4 of our friends already there got very wet coming off the lake. So 6+ hours on the road and I was back home again. We planned a day for shed hunting on Sat and here’s what we ended up with. Searched and area close to a busy County road and found at least 5 road kills. Here are the good finds. Congrats to Jim for sniffing out the nice shed.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Sorry to hear that your pike trip was cancelled… Congrats on the shed find!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Heard you didnt miss much on the fishing end of things either! What is that first pic? All I see is some grass and two white spots.

coppertop
    Central MN

Quote:

Heard you didnt miss much on the fishing end of things either! What is that first pic? All I see is some grass and two white spots.

The skull with the 8pt rack was very bladed at the ends of the main beams which is what you see. I took a pic before digging it out of the grass.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Quote:

Quote:

The skull with the 8pt rack was very bladed at the ends of the main beams which is what you see. I took a pic before digging it out of the grass.

Pike are over rated anyways
    That picture in the grass is pretty sweet!!

lick

great finds and no slime on your hands

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

great finds and no slime on your hands

Ahhh, well said!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.