good week

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Some friends were up fishing out of Arnesen’s this weekend. They did very well and said others were doing pretty well also.

I’ll be up this weekend to find some fish and help my Uncle setup his new house.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Thanks for the update.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

go way out, canada eh!

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ve got 13 guys heading up to WigWam thur as well. Ought to be a fun weekend!

roscoe
    So St Paul

I just got back from a wonderful weekend at Ballards. Great weather . Fishing was spotty to say the least, but if you were in the right place at the right time ,lookout I myself wasnt one of the lucky ones. I caught about twelve in the two days of fishing with the longest measured Walleye being 11 inches, with one barely stretching across my palm I have pictures to proove it so as soon as i download them i will try to post them. My partners fared a bit better catching five slots ….HOWEVER I did catch the largest fish of the weekend out of a group of 67 fisherman… A beautiful 32 inch 10 pound 6 ounce EELPOUT Worth 150 bucks in the fishing tourney i might add What a great way to test a new ST. Croix. Handled it no problem. I hope to post a better story with pictures soon Larry

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Thanks for the report, t-minus 2 day’s.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

A beautiful 32 inch 10 pound 6 ounce EELPOUT

Woo HOO!!

It’s going to be a great time fishing!!

Rosco, you must not know the secret IDA password, otherwise you would have stayed at Wigwam!

Let me know when your going up next…I’ll give it to you…it changes frequently to keep it a secret.

roscoe
    So St Paul

You are right the secret pass word has eluded me , but i feel the need to get back up there soon so I will get in touch with you when the time comes. Do i need to know the secret handshake also? By the way here is the secret pout formula. Set your rod down and mix yourself a bloody mary, it worked for me, Honest. oh they are a bit partial to Absolut vodka

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

now that sounds good.

little_g
    durand WI

found 7 monday 3 friday the big 4 is a year old found 20 so far

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Yup I would agree …a very good week…congrats..Jay

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Do you not have any squirrels in your area? Most of my sheds are chewed to nubs by now.

Nice finds.

lick

good week ???

thats a good year

little_g
    durand WI

not many squirrels in tall grass. looked in the woods earlier this year, look in grass late because they wont be so chewed on

big_g
    Isle, MN

Thats more than I have found in 5 years !!! From one G to another, great job

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great job G! And yes…. that would be a very good week!

Hey – I will be over in your hood April 18-19 so we can get together for a

coppertop
    Central MN

That equals years for me. Very nice finds!

DugMer

Congrats on the find. Nice time of the year to be in the woods. I’m Looking forward to getting into the Turkey woods. Did some scouting yesterday, boy are the Turkeys out. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice finds and thanks for sharing.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.