Pretty quiet out here…

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Is everyone done and letting the treerats pick up what’s left? I’m still waiting for the snow to melt away before my final push!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I’m awaiting 8 plus feet of water to retreat in ND.

It will be awhile. They are forcasting a 2nd crest higher then the first in a few weeks.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

A bunch of us are planning on doing some shed hunting on April 17-18.

I spoke to a buddy of mine and he saw a buck over the weekend with both sides on.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

I’m pretty much done here. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled while fencing and morel picking, though.

I’m only at 10 sheds this year, compared to 28 last year.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks for the reminder RR, I will be in SD this week fixing fence and branding cattle. 3 years ago I found an elk shed fixing fence and last year found a few smaller deer sheds.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Quote:

Thanks for the reminder RR, I will be in SD this week fixing fence and branding cattle. 3 years ago I found an elk shed fixing fence and last year found a few smaller deer sheds.

3 or 4 years ago my Grandpa’s neighbor found a 190″+ set of sheds right next to the fence that I fixed the following week. Talk about poor timing!!! I’m headed to the same farm this weekend. Maybe I’ll get receive a little poetic justice?

coppertop
    Central MN

Same here. Just a couple of areas I need to search. My co-worker had a 6pt at his feeder lastnight still holding strong. Hope to get out Tue and Wed pm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.