Selling my Lx9 (Thinking)

• zab.jr
    Winona, Mn

Well since I bought my boat last week, I have been kicking around the idea to sell my Lx9 to purchase a nice si or di gps unit for my boat.
    My question is has anyone setup their Lx9 with an open water ducer? And how well does it work? Or should I just sell it get my new electronic for my boat and buy a new marcum come ice season?

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I have asked about the boat ducer in the past and have gotten very little feedback and nothing was positive. I understand money can be tight but I do not see you getting a fair price for it rite now. Best of luck and enjoy the new boat.

tucrs
    NW Metro

I have been using a LX7 now for two seasons on the boat. I love it. The only unit that I have found to tell the difference between mayfly larva and 3″ perch. That is huge plus for me. I fish open flats for smaller schools of bigger walleyes and if you are not on the break where perch are just feeding you will no catch the walleyes that follow them. For the $200 bucks for the transducer I thought it was well worth the money. It does not capture the bottom to well going fast. That also could be where I mounted it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.