Screen time up?

• DTW

Question, my screen time has went up considerably since this SD was suggested and put in place. I’m up to 3 hours a day!!!

DTW

How about your? I think it’s only iPhone

Sharon
    SE Metro

Android has this feature too and now I regret looking at it. Today I’m at 8 hours and 21 minutes… 😶

My screen time lowers significantly during the work week though (I’m still able to work during this strange time) and I do variety of things on my phone, including reading on my Kindle App, so it really adds up on the weekends. 🤓📚

al-wichman
    SE Wisconsin

Mine went up just because I’m doing more FaceTime with family and friends since we can’t get together like normal.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Mine went up just because I’m doing more FaceTime with family and friends since we can’t get together like normal.

We tried that today and it was chaos lol. Between my parents and then 4 of us siblings, spouses, and 4 very young grandkids there was never a time where just one person was talking. It was actually very nice though just to see the others and say hi.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Same old thing here for the most part. Talk time is way up trying to find materials and scheduling deliveries

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.