Obama gets skunked

• markdahlquist
    Eagan, MN

Fly fishing with a Livingston guide wading the East Gallatin.
    Obama Goes Fly Fishing

I heard he had some takes but did not land any. It is unfortunate that Obama is unable to use a drift boat due to security reasons. Bet he would have done much better.

JonnyMayz
    Hastings,MN

Maybe he needs to sit down and have a beer with the trout

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

I’d have let him use a drift boat…..

bigdog10
    Waterloo, Iowa

O Bummer. Maybe the trout don’t want universal health care and that was their town hall moment.

tstatz
    wis

He should have used Pelosi baits…a wink and a nod and reality can be anything you want it to be.Nice we the taxpayers are footing the bill for an Airforce One family vacation in the middle of a budget crisis! Oh i forgot, we can just print more money!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

That’s a pretty good river, and he got skunked? He better stay off of Pool 2

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Couldn’t the winners in his cabinet just force the trout to cooperate? It seems to work with the rest of his daily activities.

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

Quote:

He should have used Pelosi baits…

Isn’t that called “Stink Bait”?

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Quote:

Quote:

He should have used Pelosi baits…

Isn’t that called “Stink Bait”?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Now if they can only get him out hunting so he cant turn on gun owners as readily. Also pretty sad he didnt have the courage to go in a boat. Security rules be damned. He could have if he really wanted to. Bush landed on a carrier…

markdahlquist
    Eagan, MN

Give Obama credit for giving fly fishing a try. I heard it was raining out. Not ideal for fly fishing. He should have come to the Driftless and had Len guide him. Then he would be on to some big ones.

cutthroat
    Two Harbors, Minnesota

I’m glad Obama at least tried fly-fishing. It can be pretty intimidating at first, and few people would want to try it for the first time with anyone watching, especially the whole world.

Seems like a lot of folks here don’t like the guy. I have yet to see any kind of legislation banning guns or making it cost-prohibitive to buy ammo. Of course the current health care situation doesn’t need a fix. Increase insurance premiums 10 to 20 percent per year, and cancel the policies of those who get sick or give birth to a disabled child. Yup, that’s what’s best for the American people…

mark winkels

Bottom line more important things should be on his mind other than fly fishing, nascar,final four, etc…

Great he is trying to fish I would be really impressed if he was trying to lead.

All politicians have lost touch with reality!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.