Rum River Runners!

• Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

So, we got onto the rum again last sunday (yesterday). Was a long trip. Took us 10 hours from St. Francis to Highway 22. (This was the 5th trip this season on this stretch)

This is the second trip now I have brought my son. And O does he love it. He didn’t seem to want to fish much this time. As he put it, “I am the net master!” And he was, he was able to net all fish RyanK and I caught with ease. (btw he is 6 years old)

In total 21 fish were caught with ryan once again wooping me! 8 to 13. Good battle sir! (although I got the biggest pike once again!)

Fish from walleye to smallmouth to pike were caught. I have included some pictures that were taken from our phones. (sorry for the bad quality)

Once again, very fun trip and I recommend the rum for anyone and everyone.

Little about the river. Still had low water conditions, which made alot of spots that we had to get out of the canoe and pull it through. Most fish were taken out of the deeper holes were we could not see the bottom and alot of those were located on bends.

Great time Ryan and thanks again!

Btw my son fell asleep for 1 1/2 hours on the trip. Forgot to take a dang picture! lol

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.