rubber boot

• Bullcan

Hey guys and gals. Looking to buy a pair of xtratuf rubber boots. Does anyone know where in the metro I can go and try some on to get my size? Thanks

Palerider77

Never have found them in stock anywhere, but they do run pretty true to size.

munchy
    NULL

Instead of going with a company that is pushing jobs to China, why not try a company like Kamik that is keeping its jobs in the US and Canada?

http://www.kamik.com/b2c_us_en/

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I had the same issue last year, I wanted new Xtratufs and searched locally. No dice. Nobody stocks the classic brown version.

I also didn’t realize that Honeywell bought the brand and moved production to China. Read about this online, but bottom line is Xtratuffs are now just the same as all the other cheap Chinese made boots. Bottom line is Honeywell started fixing what wasn’t broke and totally cluster ###### a storied brand.

Against my better judgement, I ordered a pair in size 11, same size I always wear, and they came and were so tight I had to send them back. I’d need at least a 12. I have since read online that sizes are all over the map as Honeywell tried to solve Chinese production issues. Some have said that sizing has returned to normal, I don’t know about that.

I ended up going with cheap boots that are now shot again. So pls be sure to post what you ended up doing.

BTW, I’m NOT looking for “muck” style neoprene boots. Those are way too hot. I just want old school rubber boats that last.

Grouse

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.