Has This Happen To You Ever?

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

A friend sent me this picture, it’s happen to me before when I was about 15 upnorth at Grandma’s. Never got the fish in though.

birddog
    Mn.

We had it happen a few times when we used to fish the BWCA. Jigging for eyes, pull up a smaller one and WHAMMM!!! There are some piggy pike up there! Them big pike can make a 3 lb. fish vanish in a hurry. Pretty cool.

BIRDDOG

Don Hanson

That is a good picture! Makes reeling in those eyes very interesting.

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Cool pic Had that happen quite a few times in Canada when reeling in eyes and even netted both fish a couple of times.A couple of weeks ago I had a big musky take a shot at a walleye on Mille Lacs.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I have caught big bass while fishing for bluegills…I was reeling one in and wHAM….It was big and fat…

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Had that happen to me down by Lansing camping with the Boy Scouts. Northern took my walleye but he spit it out at the boat. A really funny one happened this spring down by Goose island trolling for walleye with a wallydiver I felt a hit and realed it in,felt like a fish, pulled it out of the water and hanging off my wallydiver with the treble hook in it’s mouth was a schad the same size as the wallydiver. I’ve had little bass do that but was a first for trolling.

Murf
    West Central WI

Every year in Canada at least 1 time per person this happens. Like the other fella stated alot of times you can net both. Its pretty cool……..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.