Madison Fishing Expo Starts Friday 2/25/05

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Four more days before the big show. I always look forward to this show every year. Hope to see lots of you guys there at the Fin-tech tackle, booth #130. After the show Friday night at 9:00 P.M. the Fin-tech pro staff and owner Mike Huppert go to the Outback Steak House for dinner and drinks on the east side of Madison. It’s always a great time. For those IDA members that are going to be around this year the pro staff and Mike from Fin-tech Tackle Co. would love to share product knowledge with you at the show and OutBack Steak House, the OutBack has a great bar and food.

PS. Also at the show will be James a.k.a. H2O and Dave a.k.a. ecnook at the B-Fish-N Tackle booth #170, can’t wait to see you guys again. These guys are always willing to share knowledge and techniques .

luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

Jeff-what are the hours and where is the show held?

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

I’ll be there Saturday for sure. Got a fever only plastics, line and the buzz of fishing talk can cure!

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

We’ll See You Friday Night Jeff. After I Check out The BFish N Tackle Booth.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

LUCKLYDOG2 to answer all your questions. Hope to see you there. Here’s the times and place Friday – 4:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.

Saturday – 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.

Sunday – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

The Madison Fishing Expo is

held annually at the:

The Exhibition Hall at The Alliant Center

(across from the Dane County Coliseum)

1881 Expo Mall East

Madison, Wisconsin 53713

Check out the web-site

http://www.madfishexpo.com

Quote:

Jeff-what are the hours and where is the show held?

Carpking if you need Zone-R’s or Nuckle ball jigs this is the time to buy them, best deal ever. This is the time to stock up the tackle box. Fin-tech always has the best deals at the shows. I’ll be working Saturday so stop in and say hi.

We Fish see you Friday night, save some money for some Zone-R’s. Pink/white and Black/flo red are the hot colors on the Rock River now.

When you stop by the Fin-tech booth and it’s not to busy I’ll take a break and go have a beer with you and the wife.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

See ya Friday, Jeff. We can talk about the river trip.

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Have fun guys.

Can’t make it out to Madtown. Save some Zone-Rs for those of us who can’t make it out.

Derek

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I need to talk to you before. I’ll call you at home tonight.

Quote:

See ya Friday, Jeff. We can talk about the river trip.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Sorry to hear that, your going to miss a good time. How’s the family? Baby soon

Quote:

Have fun guys.

Can’t make it out to Madtown. Save some Zone-Rs for those of us who can’t make it out.

Derek

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Due date March 3. So going crazy in anticipation of the kid and spring fishing. You pick which one is diving me the most nuts.

Still plan to get out this spring. Just not as much.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Are you going to name your new born Zone-R? You should be able to get out fishing lots more after the new born because your wife will be so busy with the new born she will not notice your gone. Just kidding, my prayers are with you and your wife that everthing goes good. Do you know what it is yet, boy or girl?

Quote:

Due date March 3. So going crazy in anticipation of the kid and spring fishing. You pick which one is diving me the most nuts.

Still plan to get out this spring. Just not as much.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I’m going to really miss meeting you there Jeff
    I have a committment for Thurs-Sun to the Big Guy upstairs(every once in a while I have to do my part)
    Save me a few Title Shot jigs/tubes…I’ll bet they are Smallie Killers!

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Don’t know if a boy or a girl but whatever the kid is gonna be he/she will be probably be fishing before walking.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Cant think of a better way to rock a baby to sleep than the gentle waves of water! Advanced congrats on your soon to be newborn as well!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Paul it was good to see that you could make it up to the show. It was great meeting you again. Thanks for the support.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Thanks everyone for the great time. THANK YOU

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.