1000 post soon to come.

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

998 two more for 1000

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Tell us a story of the huge Kosh walleyes to be had this spring…that should take a post or two!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Thanks Jeff for all your good posts, 1000 is a good milestone, have a little ways to go myself, but I’ll get there. Jack..

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

998 two more for 1000

Jeff, buddy, you have done a wonderful job with the Rock River forum! The Lord willin’ and the river don’t rise we’ll have you around for 1000 more!

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

I got a few to go myself, but I will hopefully git there too.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Way to go Jeff!!! You can do it!!!
    Thanks, Bill

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I guess I’ll never catch up to James and Bill but I got a good start . Thanks IDA Team 999,one more,Carpking no cheating, have to wait to spring

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’m not sure anyone will catch Bill…….. He’s got it bad!!

Tell about your favorite IDA moment! That’ll make a good 1000th post and put you into the “4-digit club” (*rolling eyes*)

I’m with James…….. I look forward to seeing a 1000 more from you in the coming days/months/years. Great job!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Kid, every time I log on to IDA it’s one of my greatest moments. But one of my greatest moments which I’ll never forget is when Mike Huppert from Fin-tech tackle company told me about the great site and to check it out(Thank You Mike), since that day IDA has changed my life. IDA has done so many good things for me and I don’t know how I’m going ever repay. IDA made me a better angler and writer but most of all when needed the sterring committee has trusted me and backed me when needed. One of my favorite moment is when James ask me to be on the field staff. But my favorite moment is still to come and that’s when I meet James, Dave, Steve, Dustin, Bill and all the other pro staff and field staff and IDA members at the IDA GTG this year at pool 10 on Saturday 1/29/05. Kid does this full fill what you ask for my 1000 post. Yes this is my 1000 post and there will be more to come. Thank You IDA and James for what you have done for me and what you have made me what I am today.

PS. Ted Peck Thank you for what you have done for me also . It’s because of IDA we got together. And I hope of many more GTG.

This 1000 post also will be a great memory

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I don’t know why it went to 1001 but who cares. Good night
    Someone playing games

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Editing also adds to your post count, that’s how I got to 1001-1003 Now I know how Bill got so many post.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

come backs, come backs,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.