2012 Fall Shore Fishing

• hard-water
    Milwaukee, WI

Getting to be that time of year again.

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Nice Pics!

I prefer fall. Less crowds, deer, turkey, beaver to be seen and the occasional walleye.

Derek

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Thanks for sharing, did you see if the boats were catch walleyes?

z-man
    Dousman, WI

If I can’t vote “Both”, then Fall is my preference as well. Less boat traffic, and typically don’t have to do battle with the high water, either. Hopefully, will be able to start my fall routine on the Rock soon, if I can get the other time commitments under control. Already got my fall paddletails, ringworms, and moxies into the boat, ready for action.

hard-water
    Milwaukee, WI

Jeff, the pictures are from 11/4/11 and they were catching fish. Not fast and furious but they did net some.

hard-water
    Milwaukee, WI

Fished from noon to 3 on Friday. A couple hits and nothing else. Great day to be out. Jeff, were you out in a white alumacraft by the bark river?

hard-water
    Milwaukee, WI

Last trip of the season to the Rock tomorrow.

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Say it ain’t so! Is the river icing up already?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

if it is I’ll open it up Friday and Sunday

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Out yesterday afternoon, with water temps at 42 degrees. will be a while before she freezes up. White bass all over the place, most in 12 to 14 inch size. First fish was an 18 inch eye that unbuttoned as I tried to heave him in. After that, boated about 30 white bass. In couple spots, had one on within a few seconds every time i dropped the jig down, and was pulling away the plastic when I felt that familiar tick. Moved on to the next area to get away from the buggers, to leave some for Jeff and Andy.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Thanks for the report Ed.
    Sounds like a tough walleye bite yet, darn I assuming Ed you were doing all the same milk runs from VFW to the mouth?

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Only had time for one or two passes at VFW, bypass, stinkpipe, and where you and Andy caught fish on Saturday. spent about 10 minutes at the old power line crossing, then packed it up at dark. The white bass were everywhere. Wish i had found the numbers on Saturday, when I had the little guys in the boat. That would have kept them very busy.

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Should be out this afternoon around 130.

See ya out there.

Derek

hard-water
    Milwaukee, WI

No luck on Thursday. Beautiful day though. Might have to revise my “last trip to the Rock river this season” post. With temps expected around 60 on Wednesday it will either be the Rock or the Fox in Osh Kosh…

hard-water
    Milwaukee, WI

Got out yesterday and got 2 short walleyes and 1 short sauger. All between 14 – 15 inches. So no walleye for Thanksgiving dinner. Hey Jeff, that was me that threw a wave at ya.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I wasn’t sure but with the green bucket I should have known

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.