Rock River June fishing Report and Pictures.

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Team Fin-tech railed four nice walleyes tonight to take 1st place and big fish pot at Anchor Inn Thursday night walleye league. Team fin-tech weighed in 13 lbs and big fish was 4.64 to squeak by Team Barfknecht big fish at 4.61 for big fish pot. Team Barfknecht weighed in two fish for 6.5 for a 2nd place. Going into the 8th week Team fin-tech has a 26 lbs for the overall championship.

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Got out early this am. My son been waiting to get out in the new boat. Got blown off the lake trolling, picked up a couple shorts pulling 3-ways in the river(trying slow death rig). Said Hi to Jeff as he was heading to the lake. Not a productive day, but fun spending time with my kid on the water. waytogo

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Haven’t fished with my daughter in quite a while, she asked if she could spend a day on the lake with me. Hit the lake early, and set up to troll. Not fast and furious, but she landed 4 northern pike, 4 saugers, and one big catfish, Various perch colored cranks took all fish. off lake by 10am. She graduates Sunday, and off to college this fall, so hope to get out a couple more times with her if it fits in her schedule of work and training as she will be playing soccer at Northland college.(being next to lake superior I will be making plenty of visits, and I may even stop to see her rotflol ) Will be setting up a charter boat outing for the 2 of us.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

My brother is the president of Bethany Lutheran College in the same conference as Northland so I guess that means we have at least four years to plot an escape to a nearby recreational area before our excuses move on ;)

Good job on the lake and best wishes to your daughter.

Ryan Niess
    Milton

Kelly…heading out tomorrow after work and then Saturday morning. Let me know. I know you said you were thinking about heading out this weekend. Ill call ya tomorrow but figured I’d throw this up. Got out tonight for about 1 1/2 hrs tonight before the front moved in…I caught 3 shorts over by the pile. Wide wobblers again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.