Hooked On Fishing Grand Opening Sept. 25-Oct. 2

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Tom, the new owner as he bought the business from Mike Smith, is having a Grand Opening Sept. 25th to Oct. 2nd. All merchandise will be 10% off and there will be a drawing that you can enter for free live bait. Stop in and check it out. Tom carries alot more tackle etc than most people think. The store is very clean and the prices are great. Stop in and meet Tom if you haven’t already. He knows where the hot bites in this area are.

Thanks, Bill

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

I’ll agree. Tom has filled the position that Mike left very well. Some great improvements made in the stores layout and he has been an all around great supplier for many of my needs. Everything from bait to a sweet deal on a Okuma baitfeeder reel.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The Open House starts this Friday guys.

ron_weltzin
    Rochester, MN

Even tho it is late in the year, Tom has kept his inventory up there so lots to choose from. All the favorites are still in supply.
    Free bait for a year to some lucky winner, now that is a sweet deal.
    Stop on out and meet Tom and see what changes he has made to the shop.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I just realized that I made an error in my first post. I put the wrong discount amount. The correct discount is 10%. I’m very sorry for any inconveince this may have caused anyone.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Tom has taken all the years of experience he has and added it to all the years of experience that Mike had and as a result you have the best selection of this areas fish catching weapons all in his store. Check out the new Hooked On Fishing decals while you are out there too. They are sharp.

Thanks, Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.