the zumbro

• bonecarl
    Rochester,MN

what landings r good for a 15ft bass boat or are they all ok now

slayer
    Rochester, MN

The ice has been out for quite sometime. All landings are fine. I wouldn’t use Sandy Point though, way too shallow.

Prestige
    Elgin, MN

Ponderosa I would guess. Maybe Fishermans Inn?

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Quote:

Ponderosa I would guess. Maybe Fishermans Inn?

Either of these ramps are ok

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

I believe Fisherman’s charges a few bucks for launches?

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

I believe fisherman’s has a “donation” box. At least that’s what I’ve noticed. There was nobody jumping down the throat for cash when I launched there the other day.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I would use Fishermans Inn if Ponderosa is still low. Use the ramp area that is the farthest away from the eating business building as theres a sharp drop off at the end of the concrete ramp on the rest of the ramp. The Ponderosa should be good by this weekend I would think.
    Thanks, Bill

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

I believe fisherman’s has a “donation” box. At least that’s what I’ve noticed. There was nobody jumping down the throat for cash when I launched there the other day.

That is not a donation box. $4 weekdays, $5 on weekends. And so you know, they do monitor license numbers on vehicles.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

How do they know who paid what? If there are multiple trucks in the lot and some people paid, how do they know who paid and who didn’t?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I would bring a envelope with you and put the money in it and write your license plate number on it.
    Thanks, Bill

sbr_it

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is not a donation box. $4 weekdays, $5 on weekends. And so you know, they do monitor license numbers on vehicles.

Or you can inquire in the resturant and get a yearly pass if you know you’ll be using it quite often. I got one a few years ago, but have been using the dam one the past year or so. Not sure what the price on it is now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.