Ice Fishing

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I know I’m jumping the gun here but how many guys like to ice Fish? There is alot of water around here for ice fishing and we could really have some fun sharing this winter on that subject. Where do most people like to ice fish? Thanks, Bill

hof
    Rochester, MN

I love to ice fish!!!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

no no no no no no no no………….ice is evil!!! VERY EVIL!!! please, make it stay away.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

whew …….now that i’ve got that out of my system…..

your right bill, a lot of opportunities for ice fishin around Roch. And i guess i have to admit that i do fish the hard stuff from time to time. mainly because of the lack of other things to do.

chester woods and foster arends are by far my favorite spots to ice fish. although for some reason chester did not treat me right last winter. the times i went out there i really had to work for the few sunnies i caught. i guess i’d rather fish for 3 hours with a chance of catching a couple nice trout than fish for 3 hours with a chance of catching a couple sunnies…..but that’s just me. panfish have a hard time getting me goin unless there absolutly jumpin through that little hole.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Jake, I really prefer the warmer open water myself but I also have to do something this winter so ice fishing seems the thing to do. Mike, good, lets get together and catch some fish this winter. Deal? Thanks, Bill

hof
    Rochester, MN

Bill,

Yup, let’s go! With the way our weather has gone, it could be happening before the end of November this year.

Good Fishing,
    Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.