Foster Arends

• jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Was out tonight between 3:00 & 7:00 pm. Caugt a few blue gills no size to em though. Caught 1 rainbow suspended 15″. Great fight other than that pretty slow . Fishing 25-32′ of water. The gills were holding tight to the bottom. Small jigs with waxies. 7.5″ of ice where I was.
    Good Luck

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey JMJohnson,

Thanks for the report! Bet that rainbow was a real battle, and lots of fun!!!

Good Fishing,

Mike

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

JMJ, Did ya get any pics of it?
    Thanks for the report.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks for the report JMJ.
    Thanks, Bill

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

No pics to back it up forgot the camera What do ya do
    Good luck

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Bring the camera. LOL Next time

Aaron Stevens

if out for the trout pink and orange jigs with waxies are good went saturday caught nine all over 14 inches and today seven 3 over 18 inches stay only about 8 feet down or a little further and thats where they seem to be in the 2 to 5 pm hours hope this helps all have fun and good luck

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want. Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had a very good day.
    Thanks, Bill

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey rok,

Welcome and thanks for the report!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

I went out last Saturday as well and didn’t have much luck with the trout. I was fishing about 18 fow and I actually saw two trout swim by my holes. They were directly under the ice. I didn’t pick them up on the Lowrance because they were above my transducer. I thought it was neat to see. I tried jiging just under the ice for a bit, but it just didn’t feel right.

jmj83
    Rochester,MN

Was out at Foster this afternon from 3:00-7:00, caught two 14″ rainbows One i caught on a tip up with a small minnow, and the other on a pink glow jig tipped with a waxie. Could see the trout suspended swimming around, but had a hard time getting them 2 bite. Also caught about a half dozen gills about 6″. After dark the trout really slowed down. Was fishing about 22′ of water.
    Good luck

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.