Foster Arrends 3/30-04

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Guys just a quik update on the trout action of fosters.
    went out for a short trip this afternoon was out from 10:30am-1:00pm and the nice trout are going pretty good right now we ended up with 15 trout total two guys 12 rainbows 2 brook and 1 brown smallest was 13in and the biggest was a 21″ Brown the rest were 14-18in and nice fat fish the key secret was to fish shallow 7-8ft water with 3 split shots and a red hook with two Power nuggets. the two power nuggets was the key factor to get the bait to float up high enough to get away from the weeds. if you guys have some extra time this week I would recemend that you go down and try it out sure was alot of fun.
    and off to the river in the morning
    PS just to let you guys know bring plenty of power bait we had to quit and head to Hooked on Fishing to get more and he has plenty of it so stop in and see him and he will also point you in the right direction to make sure you get on some fish.

BenPurvis1

thanks for the heads up i might try that after school tomorrow or if that doesnt work im definatlyu gunna be out there on friday!!

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey Nate,

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had a great day with the trout. They sure are some chunky fish! Lots of fun to catch! I may have to give a try tomorrow.

Good Fishing,
    Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.