Rhino atv box question?

• Captain Live2fish
    Hayfield, MN

I seen the episode where the Ido guys used the rhino box on their sleds and it appeared they were using the 10 inch auger shield that can attach to the side. 2 questions. Does the 8 inch shield also able to attach to the side of the rhino box? The other question is it best to goto the larger 10 shield with an 8 inch auger? Just need some quideance as I am going to pull the trigger and purchase. Thanks in advance

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

@everlovin2122 great question! The Rhino Box will work with either the 8″ or 10″ auger shield. If you have a 8″ inch auger, I would suggest utilizing the 8″ auger shield as it will nest your auger better than a 10″, and it will give your auger a better ride during transport. Both auger shield’s will slide into the mounting position on the Rhino Box.

Here is a video with more information on the Auger Shield:

Captain Live2fish
    Hayfield, MN

Thanks Nick!!! I’m very excited to purchase for my Widetrack. It’s a pain to pull my stuff out of my sled when I don’t plan on using the house. I was little concerned with the width of the box along with the attachments but viewing the episode it looks like it will work well and the ease of removing/adding attachments. Is the attachments locked in well with a pin or is it depending on the slot it slips in??? Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.