Reqteq flagship 1100

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Any one have one. I am really leaning this way and they are on sale right now. Looking for some feed back.
    Bil has the 560 and that think is bad ass but for the price right now the flagship would make sense

KP
    Hudson, WI

I have a Recteq Bullseye and I love the thing! I think you will be happy with any Recteq products and they are great for how versatile they are. You wont be disappointed!

CaptainMusky

I have a Recteq Bullseye and I love the thing! I think you will be happy with any Recteq products and they are great for how versatile they are. You wont be disappointed!

Agreed, Im in the same boat with KP had the Bullseye for a couple years now and its fantastic! YOu cannot go wrong with any of their products. Havent fired up the ole gas grill in years.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Nice looking unit and if I was to get a new pellet grill it would most likely be a Recteq. Where are you seeing a sale on it and what is the cost you are seeing ?

CaptainMusky

They are starting to sell some of these through like Ace Hardware I believe too. Previously the only way to get one was through Recteq themselves. FT they run these sales multiple times a year best place to look is their website. Take advantage of the savings on pellets when you order it too. I have had excellent luck with the recteq pellets.

Ngeorge

Scheels just started to carry a couple models as well!

CaptainMusky

Scheels just started to carry a couple models as well!

Hell yeah! That is great news. A lot of people will not buy without seeing first so that is fantastic.
    The only thing I will complain about is their choice in shipping company. Mine came via Estes and they have quite the reputation of damaging crap. I bought 200# of pellets and all bags but one were cut open. My box for the bullseye was damaged too, but the grill itself was fine.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

FT they run these sales multiple times a year best place to look is their website

I looked on their site online and did not see any sale on this model. That is why I was interested of where the sale was listed and the price.
    I did not know they started selling them places other than online. That’s a great idea by them. I probably would have purchased one last time is they had them someplace locally to look at

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Nice looking unit and if I was to get a new pellet grill it would most likely be a Recteq. Where are you seeing a sale on it and what is the cost you are seeing ?

I am actually looking at the rt 1250 1200 usually 1600

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Looking for some feed back.

Pellet grills are easy bake ovens for adult men, and you can get more smoke flavor from an A’Mazen Tube. Maybe you can get one in pink like a legit Easy Bake oven! That’s my feedback. chased rotflol jester rotflol

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I am actually looking at the rt 1250 1200 usually 1600

I have the same model as KP and Musky the bullseye and it’s really cool. I have not used it as much as I hoped as I am the only one who thinks smoked meats is better than not. I know a guy that has the model your looking at and he raves about it. BC I’m sure you will love that thing.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Pellet grills are easy bake ovens for adult men, and you can get more smoke flavor from an A’Mazen Tube. Maybe you can get one in pink like a legit Easy Bake oven! That’s my feedback.

I want Easy bake oven for bomb meat, I’m not a home body so I need something that I can fire up and run. I still have my webber charcoal and always will but I want a new toy for the arsenal. Something I can let go overnight and not worry. I’m trying to get backyard pink but it’s not letting me pick that option

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have the same model as KP and Musky the bullseye and it’s really cool. I have not used it as much as I hoped as I am the only one who thinks smoked meats is better than not. I know a guy that has the model your looking at and he raves about it. BC I’m sure you will love that thing.

[/quote]

I was eyeballing the flagship 1100 but the the 1250 is a good deal right now. It looks bad ass. Probably bigger then I need but I want something bigger then the 590 or 560 what ever it is.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Well the lady friend just text me saying she ordered the rt 1250. She said she was sick of me kicking the idea around and then being trigger shy. So I guess I’ll be receiving this in a week or so.
    I went on and ordered the sear kit, cover and smoke tube just because. I can’t wait to get it up on the deck and go to town.
    It’ll also make us utilize our deck more, as that nice fancy deck kind of gets ignored because I’m always in the garage.

Greg Krull
    South Metro / Pool 4

Keep us posted. I’ve been kicking the idea around as well, and if my FW knew which one I was looking at, she would have probably ordered it by now too.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Keep us posted. I’ve been kicking the idea around as well, and if my FW knew which one I was looking at, she would have probably ordered it by now too.

I will be sure to post a few pictures when it shows up. And after my initial burn off. I actually can’t wait. The 1250 is a great bang for the buck right now over the 1100. Cheaper and you get more. That’s with the current sale.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Your going to love it. I love my Easy Bake oven ( Pitboss Pellet grill ) Cook on it almost weekly. If you don’t already have one, get a Wi-Fi thermometer. Its great to be able to keep track of the Temp on various Meats without needing to go out and check it all the time. Speeds up the cooking process if you are not always opening the lid to check the temps

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Your going to love it. I love my Easy Bake oven ( Pitboss Pellet grill ) Cook on it almost weekly. If you don’t already have one, get a Wi-Fi thermometer. Its great to be able to keep track of the Temp on various Meats without needing to go out and check it all the time. Speeds up the cooking process if you are not always opening the lid to check the temps

Com3e with 2 wifi probes. Pretty much seems like reqteq nailed the package on the 1250

CaptainMusky

Yeah recteq has the app thing nailed but lots of people are whining because they disabled the remote start option. Cant say I blame them because people are idiots and wouldnt you want to be paying attention when you start it?
    IDK how fast you will get it though. It took a month for me to get mine.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Yeah recteq has the app thing nailed but lots of people are whining because they disabled the remote start option. Cant say I blame them because people are idiots and wouldnt you want to be paying attention when you start it?
    IDK how fast you will get it though. It took a month for me to get mine.

Estimated delivery is tomorrow before 5pm. We will see what happens

CaptainMusky

Whoa! I did however buy mine during covid! Good luck I am sure you will love it.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

BC you will be in charge of the meat entree at Sharon’s next IDO GTG! whistling

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Of course they wanted to deliver the reqteq yesterday, then today, and tomorrow but we are still stuck in the hospital so now we had to push delivery until next Wednesday moon

All I want to do is get this thing burning and make some food at our own house.

JEREMY
    BP

They can drop it at my house I will get it all seasoned up for you this weekend.

jon_wbl

You can pick it up from the shipper. That was the easiest way to get mine home.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You can pick it up from the shipper. That was the easiest way to get mine home.

I re called and was able to get my Wednesday delivery bumped up to Monday. So I’m alright with that. I have alot of things to do the next couple days. But I do appreciate the input.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I was able to build this last night and do the 4 hour burn in. Hot damn this is one bad ass unit. We are planning on doing chicken this evening to start the seasoning process. Picked up a pork butt for this weekend as well. Very excited to have a reqteq

Attachments:
    1. 20240312_194402-scaled.jpg

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Looks awesome, doing the recommended chicken thighs I did the same thing. They turned out pretty good I thought. I see the dog is still watching the baby.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Looks awesome, doing the recommended chicken thighs I did the same thing. They turned out pretty good I thought. I see the dog is still watching the baby.

Lol yup, Sophie doesn’t leave her side. I had them out on the deck with me, but the mosquitoes were horrible so they sat inside the deck door while I worked on the deck

CaptainMusky

Looks awesome BC you are going to love it!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.